Client Success Representative
Client Success Rep (Entry/Associate Level Experience)
What is your favorite local pizza place or Thai food spot? Chances are, they are exactly the type of client we are trying to save from going under. Sounds dramatic? Our mission is nothing short of saving SMB restaurants and providing them a place at the tech table, and your job is to help them to get there.
We believe in hiring for personality and training for skills. We are seeking an energetic people-person who is looking to be part of a growing (food-inspired) tech SAAS startup. Simply put, your job will be to help restaurant owners and managers succeed by guiding them through the process of on-boarding into our online ordering system software.
You will be the restaurants go-to person, a reliable liaison who always returns phone calls, emails, and occasionally drops in for a coffee and a chat about how to improve their online operations. You have to thrive in a fast paced environment, be a strong independent thinker, be able to multi task, and enjoy going the extra mile for clients and not mind getting your hands dirty.
Our office is in a great area of FiDi-Manhattan located within a co-working space equipped with coffee, beer, water, and optional weekly events with other like-minded companies.
If you looking to work for a small company who is poised for a big year, look no further. This is a place where you can stand out and make a difference every day.
1. Appreciation and understanding for technology and web related business.
2. Strong organizational and time management skills and comfort using or learning various programs.
3. Creative thinker who is eager to become an industry expert so to better advise and consult on how restaurants can encourage more orders.
4. A person who goes the extra mile every time, communicates quickly and efficiently and thrives on making people feel good about working with you.
5. Excellent written and verbal communications skills (email/phone) with ability to clearly convey and idea with confidence.
6. Excellent attitude and willingness to learn.
1.) On-boarding new clients (restaurant owners/manager) post sales process.
2.) Coordinating requests between the client and our design & data entry teams.
3.) Educating client on best practices as taught by our internal team.
4.) Creating and following a structured calendar for outreach to clients.
5.) Following up and/or following through on all requests.
Salary + Benefits + Metro Card + Phone Allowance + Ability to earn additional commissions based on product up-sell opportunities